Painting Contractors in Fort Myers, Florida
Full-Service, Professional Painting
At American Construction & Plumbing, we strive to provide you with excellent, professional painting services. We only use the latest tools, brushes and painting equipment to ensure your job looks the very best. Our highly experienced team of painters provide you with expert interior and exterior paint jobs.
Whatever your painting project, let our team help. We’ll ensure that you’re satisfied with our work for years to come. Contact our office today or swing by our shop to pick a color and get painting.
Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal
We’ve earned a reputation for excellence, and we’re proud of that. That’s why with every job we do we strive to exceed your expectations. Our work encompasses all aspects of residential and commercial painting. We’ve painted homes and large hotels, so you can be sure we’ll get your job done properly. Don’t hire several contractors to get your projects done; American Construction & Plumbing can be your one-stop shop. We guarantee you’ll be pleased with our work, attitude and efficiency.
At-Home Painting Projects
Some small painting projects might not require professional service. You might prefer to get the job done yourself. To help you get your project done quickly, consider these helpful tips:
- Avoid streak marks by overlapping strokes and by rolling the full height of the wall.
- In a large bucket, mix several cans of paint to ensure you get a consistent color.
- After the paint dries, cut the tape loose to ensure a clean edge.
- Order of operations is key: paint the trim, then the ceiling and then the walls.
- Avoid blotchy finishes by priming and texturing the walls before painting.
- Clean the surface you’re painting to ensure the paint can form a strong bond.
- In order to keep the texture consistent, roll paint along the edges of the brushes.
- Cotton dropcloths are a better alternative to plastic.
- If you can’t keep the edge wet, try to feather out the paint.
- Between coats, sand your trim to ensure a smooth finish.